Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “Thursday Night Football”at 8:15 p.m. on Fox. The Oakland Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers.
- The primetime special “Conan Without Borders: Ghana”at 10:00 p.m. on TBS.
- The fifth season premiere of “The Carbonaro Effect”at 10:00 p.m. on TruTV.
- “Watch What Happens Live”at 11:00 p.m. on Bravo. Hailee Steinfeld and Leslie Odom Jr. guest.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Grey’s Anatomy” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Legacies” and “A Million Little Things” at 9:00 . . . and “Evil” and “How to Get Away with Murder” at 10:00 p.m.
Thursday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Matthew McConaughey, Chip & Joanna Gaines, and Gucci Mane.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff, and The Teskey Brothers.
- “Stephen Colbert”- Dr. Phil McGraw, Chris Parnell, and Cold War Kids.
- “James Corden”- Jane Krakowski, Paul Feig, and Chvrches.
- “Seth Meyers”- John Cena, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw.
- “Trevor Noah”- Jenny Slate.
- “Conan”- Lil Rel Howery.
- “David Spade”- Pete Holmes, Hannah Hart, and Jim Jeffries.
- “Lilly Singh”- Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Diego Boneta, and Gabriel Luna.
As for Daytime Talk Shows: Billy Eichner is on “Kelly Clarkson”, Steve Carell is on “Ellen”, Annie Potts is on “The Talk”, Donald Trump Jr. is on “The View”, and John Cena is on “Kelly and Ryan”.