Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The premiere of the “Mad About You”revival on Spectrum TV. Paul Reiserand Helen Hunt return as Paul and Jamie Buchman, who have to get used to living in an empty house again after dropping their daughter off at college.
The first six episodes are out today and the other six come out on December 18th.
- Tonight is also the fall finale for all of NBC’s Chicago shows, starting at 8:00 p.m. with “Chicago Med”, which is followed by “Chicago Fire”and “Chicago P.D.”
- “The Big Interview with Dan Rather”at 8:00 p.m. on AXS-TV. David Byrne from Talking Heads.
- The 14th season finale of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”at 10:00 p.m. on FXX.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Riverdale” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Nancy Drew” at 9:00 . . . and “Stumptown”, and “S.W.A.T.” at 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Dolly Parton, and Kacey Musgraves.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Garth Brooks, and Mike Birbiglia.
- “Stephen Colbert”- John Heilemann, and Alex Wagner.
- “James Corden”- Julie Andrews, and Kristen Bell.
- “Seth Meyers”- Adam Driver, Jonathan Groff, and Hozier.
- “Trevor Noah”- Alicia Menendez.
- “Conan”- Dax Shepard.
- “David Spade”- Michael Rapaport, Liza Treyger, and Tony Rock.
- “Lilly Singh”- Ginnifer Goodwin, and Chase Bernstein.
As for Daytime Talk Shows: Marie Kondo is on “Kelly Clarkson”, Brie Larson is on “Ellen”, Garth Brooks is on “The Talk”, Gabrielle Union is on a “Kelly and Ryan” repeat, and it’s just a day of “Hot Topics” on “The View”.